Tuesday 26 August 2014

The adventure continues Part 3

Well, I am staggered. Over the weekend the house was open for inspection and it would seem there were a few people come through. That doesn't surprise me.

What did surprise me was the phone call that Anne received saying that some offers had been made for the house.

Today, I was absolutely staggered when the agent rang to say that someone had made an offer on the house and the owner had accepted it. I'm not surprised that someone would want to buy the house. It's not a bad house after all. However, it is the speed and price that surprises me.

There is to be a building inspection on Thursday morning and if that is clear, and I expect it will be, then the house will be sold. And we will have two months before we are homeless. (Melodramatic, I know.)

So can we still live in this area? 

No comments:

Post a Comment